Website Venus Recruitment
The Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to closing business.
The Sales Executive is assigned a geographic territory or Vertical Account List to manage and develop for the company’s solutions in order to secure new subscription business based on our Software-as-a-Service business model. Working in collaboration with sales leadership and the sales operations team, the Sales Executive engages with Treasurer, Sr. VP and C-level contacts within prospective customers developing relationships and closing business at or above expected and assigned levels.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• MUST have a solid understanding and experience of selling into financial services (non-bank) space
– private equity, asset managers, broker/dealers, etc.
• Strong background in selling to treasury and/or to the C-Suite.
• Results driven individual with a minimum 5+ years of successful experience in selling SaaS solutions required.
• Knowledgeable about the industry, understands basic treasury concepts, and proactively updates on industry trends for personal and organizational knowledge.
• Build, nurture and execute pipeline in collaboration with Marketing, Partners and Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to drive new business.
• Own entire sales process from prospecting to close.
• Coordinate and lead responses to RFIs/RFPs.
• Present the company proposals in a professional manner.
• Collaborate with other company teams including pre-sales, product, operations, and legal.
• Travel throughout USA.
• Ensure opportunities are accurately reflected and maintained in Salesforce, providing weekly updates, monthly projections and quarterly committed forecasts of sales activity and volume to management.
• Attend conferences and industry related events as requested.
• Prepare for meetings and tailor communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the sales process. Education, Experience And Skills
• Possess superior written, verbal and strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate technical information professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and verbally when presenting to prospects or internally.
• Understand the buying process in large corporations and how to navigate the decision maker network to close business.
• Strength in strategic, conceptual, and consultative selling.
• Experience using CRM sales applications, such as Salesforce.com.
• Possess excellent negotiating and professional networking skills.
• Has a deep understanding of customers’ businesses to push their thinking and take control of conversations to lead to the value that is unique to the company
• Intuitive and applicable understanding of how a company makes money and is critical to effective strategy execution; ability to realize the customers’ value drivers and business economics
• Able to change course of action in order to achieve the desired results
• Willingness to travel up to 50 percent of the time depending on assigned territory.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Administration, Economics, IT, Finance or MBA preferred
Please fill out the form below to apply for this job