Website Venus Recruitment
As part of strengthening our client’s Product team and growing their brand and business in North America, we are looking for a talented and experienced Product Marketing Manager. Our client is a software company that specializes in A/B testing, feature management, and AI-driven personalization. They operate at the intersection of data, UX, and technology. Recently featured in the Q4 2020 Forrester Wave, our client’s platform helps marketers, product managers, and developers build better customer experiences and products.
About this position
Under the leadership of the Senior Director of Marketing and Partnerships, North America, and in close relationship with the Chief Product Officer, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will position and distinguish the products and features in the A/B testing, personalization, and feature management software industry while helping drive customer adoption.
If you are assertive, curious, and have a track record of translating how technology can help solve business challenges then the Senior Product Marketing Manager role could be the right position for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. In this role, you will Develop product-specific go-to-market plans, positioning, and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas and our tech partners.
2. Translate our solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
3. Create high-quality marketing content for our customers and tech partners, including guides, articles, email campaigns, in-app product notifications, product videos, and social media content. Influence our product strategy and feature roadmap through market analysis, competitive intelligence, and especially, our tech partner feedback.
4. Develop sales collateral (playbooks, feature matrix, etc.) to help sales teams understand and communicate the value and uniqueness of our products.
5. Assist with strategic initiatives and programs to drive new customer adoption and help existing customers get more value out of our software.
6. Work proactively to deepen your understanding of our market, customers, and product. Follow industry trends and customer challenges to ensure relevance and domain expertise.
7. With our support, aim to establish yourself as a trusted thought leader in the customer experience optimization industry.
What are we looking for?
1.You have a deep understanding of the developer ecosystem and martech landscape, especially UX analytics and customer data platforms.
2. Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company.
3.Deep familiarity with the role of integrations in forming impactful technology partnerships.
4. You thrive in cross-functional teams to achieve excellent results, at a company where product launches happen often, not every once or twice a year.
5. You are “left and right-brained,” able to hone in on the details while turning insights into clear messaging.
6. Capable of managing multiple marketing projects at once, with international teams, while maintaining a positive, solution-oriented, attitude.
7. Are based in North America (bonus points if in Vancouver, Canada).
8. Are a native English speaker with excellent writing and communication skills.
9. Are excited about the idea of joining a brand-new team and office of a European company.
1. In exchange, we can provide a remote-friendly office with flexible hours.
2. Generous annual leave Health and wellness benefit plan Remote-office and networking expense budget Travel budget.
3. Professional development days to learn and grow your career with training and advancement opportunities.
4. We want to build diverse and talented teams. If there’s anything we can do to help you help us, please let us know
Please fill out the form below to apply for this job