Website Venus Recriuitment
- Meet with entrepreneurs, clients and prospects in the technology sector, and discuss with them the specifics of their business in order to identify the issues, provide them with value-added advice and identify
- Source, structure, and recommend mezzanine debt by formulating a proposal, confirming the opportunity through due diligence and managing the financing after closing until exit.
- Be active in the local business community by effectively networking within various associations and chambers of commerce in order to develop business relationships and obtain references that will facilitate new client acquisition.
- Create and execute your own business development plan, which will allow you to ensure the growth and retention of current clients in your portfolio while acquiring new clients and creating a business opportunity pipeline;
- Internally build collaborative relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, MBA an asset
- Professional designation, CPA, CBV and/or CFA
- Experience working with technology companies to understand their unique needs and match to solutions according to their stage of development and specific technology
- Connected with experts in the technology ecosystem and able to help SMEs in this sector to access resources based on their needs?
- Professional experience in Financial services
- Sound financing, credit and investment judgment
Please fill out the form below to apply for this job