Website Venus Recruitment
- Design, build, and maintain native mobile applications for iOS
- Participate in code reviews and architecture reviews
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Taking ownership, writing UnitTest and UITest as part of development norm
Mentor Junior iOS developer
- You know how to write readable, idiomatic and maintainable Swift code
- You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- You have a deep understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You love to think in a functional way, and you want to learn what functional programming means (Combine/RxSwift)
- Experience with offline storage (Realm and or Core Data or FileCache), threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Fastlane
- You have released at least one App under your supervision from an organization where you did:
Mentored other developer
Wrote UnitTest and possibly some UITest
Good to have:
Combine & SwiftUI
Please fill out the form below to apply for this job