CHALLENGES TO BE MET
- Lead a team of business advisors that manage a portfolio of advisory services projects delivered with external delivery consultants.
- Establish objectives, provide feedback and opportunities for skills development and career progression of business advisors.
- Lead the development, continuous improvement and deployment of standardized and custom advisory solutions that help maximize the value to our clients resulting in client satisfaction.
- Lead efforts to integrate Business Innovation and Technology solutions with existing offerings in operational efficiency, sales and marketing, business organizational capabilities and the Growth Driver Program.
- Implement appropriate quality control, risk assessment and continuous improvement in the management of the project portfolio.
- Identify, train and develop external delivery consultants to deliver mandates in accordance with BDC policies and guidelines regarding quality standards, pricing and delivery.
- Keep abreast of evolving trends in Business Innovation and Technology and leverage this knowledge to continuously evolve the offering.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field and MBA (an asset)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in digital strategy and digital technologies
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in consulting, combined with a diverse industry experience
- Expertise in managing a consulting services delivery team and in efficiently leading teams throughout the complete lifecycle of projects
- Strong business acumen, demonstrated ability to understand SMEs’ operations and entrepreneurs’ challenges
- In-depth understanding of ERP solutions available to SMEs, as well as industry dynamics with technology integrators
- Knowledge breadth in the digital marketing technology stack, business management software (ERP, CRM, etc.), operations management applications (industry 4.0, etc.)
Please fill out the form below to apply for this job